Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kroger Trip 76% savings!


I love to save money! I decided to make one last trip to get the 2% cheese that's on sale. I got 10 bags, 1 gallon of 2% milk, and 1 box of the SeaPak shrimp (free) with coupon.

The total was 12.56 oop with $1.87 being tax. I saved 76% ($35.29 off the regular retail price).

There are also a bunch of the steamers I got earlier in the week in this picture.

For the year:

Spending = $374.67
Savings = $673.40
Total value of items purchased = $1060.07

My freezer and cabinets are really full. I shouldn't have to buy cheese for a while. I've 18 bags of the Kraft and about 10 packages of the Hickory Farms cheese to go through. In fact, other than the basics and sales, we don't really need much.

The items I'm still looking for great deals on are:
Viva Big-rolls
Diapers -- I'm probably going to get these this coming week at Wags for $5.99 a piece - $2 when you buy 2 packs makes them 2/$9.98 - 10% savings with W card = about $4.50 a piece, not too bad!
Cat food -- I just ordered coupons, hopefully they'll get in before the sale at Publix ends -- I hate to pay full price for cat food

No comments:

Post a Comment