Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Publix & CVS








I stopped at Publix to use my Mott's for Tot's coupons and got several other items that were on sale. On the way home, I stopped at CVS to see if they had a few items--they didn't, so I just used up some coupons and a $5/$15 CVS coupon that expires in two days. Here's what I got for $23.81:

-7 Mott's for Tot's Apple Juice 64 oz
-12 - 2 liters of Pepsi products
-1 gallon 2% milk
-1 container of half and half
-4 Betty Crocker Muffin Mixes
-4 I can't believe it's not butter (15 oz. containers)
-10 Green Giant frozen vegetables
-2 - 6 packs of Lender's bagels
-1 Lay's potato chips
-1 Tostito's tortilla chips
-1 Tostito's salsa

Basically, I would have spent about the same amount for the juice, milk, and half & half without coupons, so everything was pretty much a bonus--at least that's the way I look at it. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment