Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ooops!

Yesterday, one of my friends called and wanted me to go with her to see Bride Wars (she's newly engaged) and have a Girl's Night Out. My husband was completely cool with this and agreed to babysit, so I decided to go. She called at 3:30pm and the movie started at 4pm. I wanted to get in to see the 4 o'clock b/c I didn't want to pay full-price later that night...Anyways, with so little time to get ready I didn't get a snack and ended up buying popcorn and a drink at the theater--ouch, $10.50!

Then, we went out for dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant a couple hour later and I spent $13. At this point, I was justifying the spending by trying convince myself that I'd be good the rest of the month...

Tonight, my husband and I went out for dinner, another $26 out of the budget.

So far we've spent $184.66 for the year and have $2215.34. If I break if down monthly, I have $15.34 left to spend for the month. I guess I better get-it-together! But, I don't regret going out. I haven't had a Girl's Night in months and it's nice to go out with my husband--so, it was worth it!

1 comment:

  1. You need a special night out every now and then. We a little work you will catch up on your budget and be able to enjoy another special night out.

    ReplyDelete