Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WAGS Trip


I also stopped at Walgreens to grab a few of the Rebate items from the ESC. I also decided to get some of the Garnier Fructis since they had a lot of it and it's a really good deal--I use a ton of conditioner, so it will all get used! Then, after checking out, I realized I hadn't taken advantage of the Kellogg's deal or the Progresso Soup that's 4/$5..So, I did 2 transactions to get the RRs for the cereal and then did one more to get the lowest oop on the Progresso--I paid $2.78 for 8 cans, not too bad.

Total oop was $36.08, Saved $63.20, will send in for rebate worth $16.48 + 10% = $18.29 that will go on my WAGs GC

So far for the year:
Spending: $107.84
Savings: 240.68
Budget Left: $2292.13
CVS ECBs = $47.50
Expected WAGs GC = $18.29

I've already spent half of my monthly budget, so I'm going to have to just buy the the things I need or those items that are FREE! The soup, cereal and all the meat I've bought have killed my budget, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the long run since I'm saving a lot on those items!

No comments:

Post a Comment