Saturday, January 10, 2009

Refund Cents

I hope that if you are not already a member of Refund Cents that you will check it out.

Refund Cents

One of my friends, Rhea, kept recommending it and I was skeptical because I couldn't figure out how paying for a site membership could be financially beneficial. I had been spending hours on several other sites, which are still good sites, but they take a lot of time to navigate and you have to really work to figure out the good deals. With RC it's so much easier. There are updates that let you know about the great deals and there is a Chat section that a lot of users post all their great deals/finds in so you know about deals at stores all over the country and don't have to search through 10-20 different links to get updates on deals at you favorite stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment