Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pepsi Deal at CVS-- $.37 OOP


Yippie! I was able to get all this for $.37 oop.

8 - 2 liters of Pepsi/Mountain Dew
2 bags of Tostitos
2 bags of Lay's Chips
1 jar of Tostitos cheese dip
1 jar of Tostitos salsa
1 Tennessean paper with coupons
1 roll of Christmas wrapping paper (filler)

I used a $4/$20 coupon, 2 coupons for $2 off chip dip or salsa when you buy 2 Lay's or Tostiito's products, 2 coupons for $1 off wyb 4 Pepsi 2 liters

Paid with mostly ECBs, and $.37 in change and received $10 ECB, $5/$15 purchase coupon and several other coupons.

I am pretty happy with this deal. It would have cost me at least $1.50 oop for the paper alone, so everything else was pretty much free and I will make up some of the ECBs I lost with the $5/$15 coupon.

1 comment:

  1. I have given you the Lemonade Award. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete